Beer Tasting Masterclass for Stag Experiences at the Brewhouse @ Kitchen Brewery.
Enjoy the tasting of 6 first class beers, a brewery tour & classic burger meal
Sample great beers, covering a wide variety of flavours, some brewed locally, some brewed onsite & others are from all over the world. Learn the subtle different flavours that make beers unique.
What is included?
• Expert guidance from an experienced B&K Beer Expert. Including brewery tour.
• Enjoy a great selection of renowned craft beers
• Table nibbles provided throughout, such as nuts*, rice crackers etc. No need to sample on an empty stomach.
• Not all beers are the same, each have their own flavours, learn to discover this with the help of a brewing master.
• Brewhouse & Kitchen make their own craft beers on site, you will try these during the class.
• Finish your session off with a pint of B&K beer (Brewery created cask or keg beers) and a Sumptuous classic burger meal (meaty or vegetarian).
What happens at the Beer Brewing / Tasting Class?
Arrive at your selected time, you will be greeted by the friendly & experienced Beer Expert. Your group will have time to unwind & relax, before the fun activity of your beer masterclass starts. There are so many great craft beer brews available these days, that we are all spoiled for choice. During this Mini Masterclass you will have a chance to appreciate the fine options available, taste what tells them apart, learn how they are made, the history of brewing, and enjoy a quick tour around the on- site microbrewery. This Mini Masterclass is designed for party groups, as an ideal ‘taster’, just long enough that you get the very best experience and insights as well as great food. During the session you will learn the basic ‘ins and outs’ of brewing. The experience lasts approx. 2 hours, including time to eat a great Burger meal.
Beer Tasting ’mini’ Masterclass are available Fridays at 2pm and Saturdays at 2pm or 5pm, lasting around 2 hours, including time to sit, relax & enjoy your classic burger. We recommend booking at least 28 days in advance, these experiences sell very quickly and time slots are limited.
Other Locations: Dorchester, Gloucestershire, Poole, Bournemouth (Southbourne), Islington, Southampton Portsmouth. More locations to follow.
Only £29.50 per person. Minimum age: 18. Min group size: 8 Maximum group size: 30**
* please advise of any food allergies on arrival at the venue ** maximum numbers are venue dependant and may differ from above
Related Offers in Bristol
Check out the amazing activities we offer in Bristol! Book more than one experience and get a great discount on the second activity, even more for the third. We have lots of experiences and activities for Birthday Parties, Office Parties or Stag and Hen Parties: