DNA Nightclub is one of Bournemouth's hottest clubs located in the middle of the very popular Old Christchurch Road with plenty of great bars and restaurants around to get you ready for the memorable night DNA offers.
All the VIP areas and booths include table service for your entire evening in a luxurious environment. The VIP Rooms include private security, private bar and will have your drinks ready and waiting for you.
The cost is £5 per person plus a £200 package. The drink package includes a bottle of Spirits, 3 bottles of Prosecco & a round of Jager Bombs, or you can swap the Prosecco for another bottle of spirits if you prefer.
To make a booking, you need to pay the £5pp booking fee (includes queue jump entry). You will then be called for a £50 deposit by the venue with the remaining £150 for the drinks package payable on the night.
- The music varies from Soul to House including Funk, Disco and R&B.
- There's one floor and one main room with several private VIP rooms
- Open from 7pm to 3am with last guestlist entry at 11:30pm
- This is a small, intimate club with a capacity of ~400
- All male groups are welcome when booked with us
- Dress code is the usual smart casual and fancy dress is permitted
Views inside DNA Nightclub in Bournemouth
Stag and Hen groups enjoying their weekend in DNA